Today is the rare "on your own" day in leadership programming. We are a week from home and the group needs a day not to be told what time to be on the bus, what time to eat, etc. hopefully everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable day and is refreshed to start our last week of programming in the Netherlands.
The group has done extraordinarily well--they are a pleasure to travel with and I think it's hitting me as much as it is them that our days together are dwindling.
We hear some parts of Florida are getting some much needed rain. We've been extremely fortunate weather-wise. I hope our luck continues, especially as we have several boat tours this week.
I look forward to the stories and posts from the adventures folks have today--am hopeful they will post many here.
Seven days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment