I feel so completely honored to have had the chance to travel with Class XIII. They are such a great group and have made me feel welcome and part of their family from Day 1. The best way I know how to describe this past adventure is through the words of author Diane Ackerman:
“I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.”
Wedgworth has given me an opportunity to live the width of my life.
I leave this group and this trip challenged to look for more ways to widen my life and be of service to others.
I can't thank Hannah enough for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime-I'm still completely humbled to have been asked to accompany the group. Also a huge thanks to Janice and Avery for being so wonderful.
And lastly, here's a picture of Amsterdam :)

No comments:
Post a Comment