Saturday, June 2, 2012

Greetings from Julie the Cruise Ship Director

Hello from Paris! A two year leadership program experience all comes down to this trip--and I become Julie the cruise ship director. Is everyone happy? Going in the right direction? Learning something? Hopefully so. It's Day 2 and I know that folks were questioning my logic in immediately putting them on a bus from the airport after flying all night, but there's a method to my madness--keep them up and hopefully when they do crash, they'll wake up tomorrow fully acclimated to this time zone. We saw some incredible sights today--the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Parliment and many more. I'm in awe of this city and selfishly wish we had more time here, but agendas are tight and there's too much to do. I know many who are reading this blog are the people who are taking care of homes and families while we are away. Thank you for being so supportive ofnthisleadership program experience. This trip isn't possible without you all--thank you! Hannah Director, WLI Aka Julie the Cruise Ship Director

No comments: