Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another authentic Chinese meal-Adam tried the eyeball of the fish!!!

image/jpeg

4 comments:

Nowell said...

It looks like Adam is trying to win another Class VII challenge. First, he's the lightest packer, now we find out he's the adventurous eater. I'm looking forward to the picture of him having the cockroach or jellyfish on a stick. Mayber a "twofer" shot of him and Lisa with the scorpion on a stick...right Mick?

Janice Barner said...

Given the pictures I have seen thus far, I think Class VII will come home a little lighter in the weight class. I would starve to death eating that food. : ) Also, an update for all you Magic fans. The Magic took Game 3 last night winning 108-104. Boo Hoo for me. Actually, I was so tired from yesterday, I fell asleep in the 3rd Quarter. Cheers everyone.

Mick Lochridge said...

perhaps a group shot of everybody crunching a starfish on a stick?

Nowell said...

Mick - I guess it would be kind of difficult to get a jellyfish on a stick, huh? That's funny...brain not fully engaged I guess.