Monday, October 13, 2008

WLIANR Stays Green

The first stop of the day was to Lincolnway Energy. We had strict instructions that cameras were not allowed inside the plant, but pictures were allowed outside. Here are the pictures of the green class!

I wish I could have taken a picture of the massive pile of DDG, Dried Distillers Grain, which is 26% protein! According to Annie it tasted like sawdust. Also, Joe had a proposal to begin shipping some to Florida and allowing fellow classmates to buy a truckload.

Enjoy my pictures, because the only pictures I can take now will be from my phone! I am devastated that my camera is broken for the remainder of our trip!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

basford said...

Many members of the class (Sean in particular) looked very natural in the helmets.

Sean Brantley said...

I think it was the Green Man Group? I don't know about the hardhat and me comment. Maybe village people look? YMCA anyone?