Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Do I Do?

I woke up today and grabbed my pocket agenda and there is nothing on it! What do I do? I have my name tag on and I am dressed Florida beach casual. I guess I will just sit here and wait for orders.

Thanks to everyone for a great seminar. I know a lot of work went into this to make it so smooth and perfect. Thank you Hannah, Janice, Rochelle and anyone else that made our trip so smooth.

I look forward to seeing more blogging now that we have some people tuned in and look forward to the next seminar.


Sent via BlackBerry.

2 comments:

basford said...

I totally feel your pain. I am seriously need that little yellow book. I feel so lost...

Keith Wedgworth said...

I think I will do a better job at work if someone will make me a little yellow book. I hope everyone is getting back to work ok and I am already looking forward to seeing everyone soon.