Monday, September 29, 2008

7 Days and Counting....


Greetings Class VII!
I hope you all got my email detailing our trip and also the agenda. Please note, the agenda is not complete and even today has changed a good deal. I will send an updated agenda towards the end of the week, but even then, it will be subject to change with all that is going on in DC.
Also, when you arrive at the airport on Monday, you should be able to walk up to the United check-in counter, give your name and flight number and be able to check in. Rochelle and I plan to be there by 11:00 a.m. if you have any trouble. Please check-in, go through security and we'll see everyone at the departure gate.
Remember to pack lightly as there are luggage restrictions which you are responsbile for (I'm sorry--United didn't have this policy when we booked the tickets this spring) and to pack warmly as I noticed a low in Des Moines this week will be 39F.
I look forward to seeing you all next Monday!
Hannah

1 comment:

basford said...

I think I've been on that road before...But it could be that they just all look alike in Iowa. :-)

I guess we'll find out soon!