Thursday, February 7, 2008
Agriculture is Mobilizing
I wanted to let the class know that from what I have seen in the past days, information on the IFAS issue is being quickly disseminated throughout the Ag community - I have constantly been bombarded by e-mails on this topic the past week. Further, we had a meeting yesterday at the corporate office with about 20 DUDA working family-members present and one of the topics of discussion was the funding of IFAS and the budget cuts. This meeting included representation from all of our business units, representing various segments of the Ag community. I am confident that those present at the meeting will take the issue back to their locations throughout Florida and the U.S., to their local industry groups, contacts, etc. We will just keep gaining supporters who will bring the disproportionate cuts to the forefront of discussions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment