

Well, posting live from Seminar II. I have to say the accomodations are a few steps up from Gainesville. Boy has that been resounded by everyone. So far the group has gelled even further amongst itself. Everyone is enjoying the great subjects and Hannah's hard work and preparation. It is truly amazing how smooth it all goes with all of her excellent planning and detail work. To quote her on herself, "I have control issues", puts it all in to context. Her control issues sure keep this roller coaster on the track at full speed. So far we have seen the Federal Reserve and asked for sample bags (we were denied with the exception of shredded money), we have seen the inner workings of the Herald, the other side of life in Miami at the Camillus House, Overtown and Liberty City, heard from a plethora of awesome guest speakers, and more. Well, I really just wanted to beat Rochelle to the punch by posting "Live from Seminar II" first and now I gotta go meet the group to head over to South Beach for some more debauchery and good times. Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment