Saturday, August 14, 2010
Live from WLIANR Ritz Carlton
Class VII rocks the Ritz with superior class representation once again. I think only a few of us couldn't make it. I missed the Annual Business Meeting, but heading out to the sessions now. Someone defaced Greg's nametag and for whatever reason he thinks it was me, so the guilty party is off scot free. It wasn't me Greg. The Hospitality Suite is overloaded with hospitality and everyone worked really hard at lowering the liquid volume last night. I think tonight will do even more damage to the supply. The recycler was clanging all night long. I wonder who closed the room last night. John Cooksey was probably still sleeping in there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great meeting and Class VII definitely did their part with 23 ouot of our 28 class members in attendance!
If you missed the some of the words of wisdom in the pool or the political debate in the hospitality room - your loss!
Hopefully next August we will have even more of our class at the 2011 meeting.
A heads up to Class VII, looks like we are going to have a continuing education seminar this winter - probably at Wedgworth's Ranch at Yeehaw Junction. Will get you more info in the coming months
Post a Comment