From: On Behalf Of Arrington,Larry R
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:13 PM
To: .
Subject: Transitions
As you know, Jack Payne will begin his tenure as Senior Vice President on June 1. I believe that Dr. Payne will be a great asset to IFAS and the University of Florida.
As we approach that date, I wanted you to know what a privilege it has been to serve as Interim Senior Vice President. The faculty and staff in IFAS are extremely dedicated, and I appreciate everything that you do to make IFAS the best in the country.
I also wanted you to know that I have decided not to return to my position as dean for Extension. I will spend the next few months assisting Dr. Payne with transition issues before moving back into my faculty role as professor in the Agricultural Education and Communication Department. I look forward to, once again, having the title of professor.
Thank you for your support over the past 16 months.
Larry
No comments:
Post a Comment