During my research for my lovely dissertation, I came across the Kansas Agricultural and Rural Leadership programs jingle. Check it out and then I challenge Class VII to develop one for WLI. I know we have some singers in the group...
I'm working on it now...but while I will need some help with the lyrics, I think it should at least include....(in the key of E minor...) "Wedgworth Leadership Institute, No one dies, no one escapes, we all go home...."
4 comments:
Don't you worry Rochelle. I feel pretty confident that Richard May can put something together that would make that jingle sound silly...
Seriously though, I wonder if they use that in promotional spots or commercials?
I think Adam would make a great tune. We all know how he loves his Show Tunes.
I'm working on it now...but while I will need some help with the lyrics, I think it should at least include....(in the key of E minor...) "Wedgworth Leadership Institute, No one dies, no one escapes, we all go home...."
Somebody help me out here...
Post a Comment