Matt Lauer has been to Moscow in his Where in the World series in 2004.
The city has something in common with a place we've been. Tallahassee is a capital city and Moscow is a capital city. Moscow is the country's political, economic, religious, financial, educational and transportation centre - sounds like Miami as well.
Online research says that in Moscow, fifteen daily papers are published there, probably the highest per capita number for any city in the world. Highlands County has newspapers as well.
Shaken not stirred…sounds like a martini to me, the prime element of which is VODKA and where do you find vodka?? Russia! And 007 has been there too.
1 comment:
Hi Everyone, this is Jorge's wife Ady. I'm glad you all found out where your international trip is... I guess wishful thinking does work because Jorge has been mentioning the location for months... I really want to go too. I promise to stay clear of your itinerary. LOL... Have fun and stay safe...
Post a Comment