I just wanted everyone to experience the wonderful interview skills of our fearless leader. Hannah was interviewed by Southeast AgNet last week and, as always, delivers a fine performance.Check it out HERE.
I'm not trying to suck up or anything (unless that helps...) but I hope that we can get some future instruction on how to handle interviews as well as our beloved (and thoroughly delightful) Dr. Carter.
Many of us have found or will find ourselves on the business end of a microphone representing our organizations or our industry. Interview skills are important, and I for one would gain a lot from some specialized training on how to remain calm, focused and on message with Gary Cooper (or an even more ominous creature) weilding a microphone in my direction.
Maybe Gary could give us some insight...just a thought.
What do you all think? And what experiences have some of you had with dealing with the media?
3 comments:
Nice job Hannah!!
Media training is part of an upcoming seminar. But if anyone needs pointers, I'm just a phone call away and would be happy to assist in any way I can.
I thought this might go under the radar screen...thank you for the post and kind words Adam! Media training will be part of our February '09 seminar and I appreciate Lisa's willingness to lend a hand as well! This was done during the Farm Bureau reception last week in Tallahassee, you just never know when the tape recorder will roll!
Post a Comment